1.KMA mounting brackets2.Fixed or pivoting mounting brackets available3.R76: Lid can be pivoted and removed4.R76: Shelves can be removed5.Tube and chain can be combined6.Strain relief can be integrated into the mounting bracket7.22/23: Crossbars removable on both sides
Available inner widths Bi: 40 to 300 mmAvailable bending radii R: 55 to 250 mmPitch: 46 mm/link = 22 links / m
For new designs, we recommend the improved e-chain® series E4.28 from the igus® E4.1 system.+25% more unsupported length, higher stability and tensile strength, same dimensions and connection dimensions
Series 23 is available from stock in limited numbers. Product support and storage are limited as of 2012.
For questions, please refer to your igus® contact person. Thank you for your understanding
to the E4.28 series
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 40 mm (with 1 kg/m fill weight), this should be taken into account for all application types.Please contact us if you have particularly narrow space conditions.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving end, B=Fixed endPitch: 46 mm per linkChain links per m: 22Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Unsupported length versus fill weightX axis: Unsupported length in m FLB/FLGY axis: Fill weight in kg/mLower scale: Travel S in mFLB = Unsupported with permissible sagFLG = Unsupported with straight upper run
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
2 mounting bracket variants
Modular interior separation
14 widths and 9 bend radii
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
2. Full-width shelves
1. Separators Separators can be fitted anywhere in the chain cross section and can be moved. The standard separator part no. 2201 is used for vertical division. It can also be used for simple vertical/horizontal interior separation. For side-mounted e-chains®, spacers can prevent the separators from moving.
2. Full-width shelves This option is for use with many thin cables with similar diameters. This solution is based on the 2201 separator through which shelves are inserted. The 2203 side plate is used for a shelf with e-chain® series 220/22/23 when on its side,
3. Shelves This option is useful when using many cables with different diameters. When using these shelves, there must be a minimum distance of 10 mm to the side wall of the chain link at one end. The separator 2202 is used for vertical separation and for holding the shelves 2200.XXX (XXX = shelf width). The side plate 2204 holds the shelves directly against side link.
KMA - pivoting
KMA - locking
Steel guide troughs
1. Guide trough (blue)2. Glide bar (black)3. Installation set (red)4. Individual bracket without C-profile5. Profile rail length
+ Easy assembly using installation sets+ 2-part design - configurable from chain width+ Very stable+ cost-effective+ large selection
Guide trough without glide bars, Part No. 99.30, guide trough with glide bars Part No. 99.31
Installation sets, Part No. 95.50. XX
Data protection declaration