1. Lightning fast opening and closing
by means of zipper band
2. Small pitch for quiet, smooth running
3. For high rates of acceleration
4. Zipper can be separated and joined
together at each chain link
5. Mounting bracket with integrated
strain relief possible
6. Smooth outer and inner contours
7. Large pins for long service life
8. Also available as Zipper
e-chain® Series 17
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 30 mm (at 0,5 kg/m additional load), this should be observed for all types of applications.Please consult igus® if space is particurlarly restricted.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving endB=Fixed endPitch: 30,5 mmLinks per m: 30Tube length= S/2 + K
The unsupported length is dependent on the additional load X-axis: Unsupported length in m FLB/FLG Y-axis Additional load in kg/m Lower scale: Travel S in m FLB = unsupported with permitted sag FLG = unsupported with straight upper run Reference example A:
Additional load = 0,75 [kg/m]
Unsupported length FLB = 0,8 m
Travel = 1,6 m
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
Mounting bracket with and without tiewrap plate
Zipper R15 rip-open engery tube, in preparation
3 widths and 4 bending radii
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
2. Full-width shelves
Option 1 - Separators They are used when a vertical division of the interior of the chain is necessary. Standard partition with separator, slotted R172, also for combinations with full-width shelf 111.X. Separators are mounted every 2nd chain link as standard.
Option 2 - Full-width shelves For use with many thin cables with similar or equal diameters.
Polymer - locking
Data protection declaration