1. Excellent protection for cables and
hoses, from hot chips as well
2. Large pins, high stability
3. Outer radius lid can be removed
4. Smooth chip-repellent outer contour
5. Small pitch for quiet smooth running
6. Fully enclosed
7. KMA mounting brackets with
fully enclosed mounting options
8. Very small radii possible due to small pitch
9. Integrated strain relief available specifically for e-tubes
Available inner widths Bi: 50 to 200 mmAvailable bending radii R: 75 to 250 mmPitch: 33.3 mm/link = 30 links / m
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 35 mm (with 0,5 kg/m fill weight), this should be taken into account for all application types.Please contact us if you have particularly narrow space conditions.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=moving end, B=fixed endPitch: 33,3 mmLinks per m: 30Travel: STube length= S/2 + K
Unsupported length versus fill weightX axis: Unsupported length in m FLB/FLGY axis: Fill weight in kg/mLower scale: Travel S in mFLB = Unsupported with permissible sagFLG = Unsupported with straight upper run
from 5,0 m to max. 75 mChain length= S/2+K2Long travels - gliding (up to max. 75 m) Here, the e-chain® upper runs gliding on the lower run in a guide trough. We recommend letting our engineers support you when planning this type of system. In case of travel lengths between 3,0 and 5,0 m, we recommend a larger unsupported e-chain®.
A1 = Moving endA2 = Fixed end A3 = Guide trough with glide bar A4 = Guide trough with glide bar A5 = Total length of the guide trough
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
3 interior separation options
2 mounting bracket variants
Available with quick flange
7 widths and 6 bend radii
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
Option 1. Separators
Option 2: full-width shelf
Option 3: Shelves
Option 1 - Separators
Separators can be placed anywhere in the chain's cross-section in order to
divide the e-chain® - As standard, separators are fitted every 2nd chain link!
Standard division with separator 582
Option 2 - Full-width shelves
Required when many thin cables with similar or the same diameters are used
Slotted separator 588 for use with full-width shelf 221.X
Option 3 - Full-width shelves Shelves can be used with height adjustments for cables with different diameters. Partial divisions in blocks can be used, or the entire width Bi - 10 mm can be used.
Shelf 2210.X can be combined with pitch separator 586
KMA - pivoting
KMA - locking
Part no. Unassembled quick flange: 16800.QF
"Super-aluminium", "Basic" guide trough
"Super-Alu" guide trough, "Heavy Duty"
Steel guide troughs
1. Trough side part, aluminium, 2 m
2. Glide bar, plastic, 2 m
3. Plastic glide strips*, side, 2 m
4. Clamping shoe, aluminium
5. C-profile, galvanised steel
6. Screw M6 x 16
7. Sliding nut M6
8. "Basic" connector, plastic
10. Silencer profile, rubber
*without glide strips on request
"Super-aluminium" trough - the igus® standard for guide troughs
The "Super" aluminium trough is a modular system of guide troughs for long travels (where e-chains® are gliding on top of themselves). The basic "Super" aluminium trough has a simple and cost-efficient designs and can be expanded for sophisticated plant engineering.
Its universal design makes it the recommended igus® standard for guide troughs.
1. Interface connector
2. Plastic glide bar
3. Clamping shoe
4. Glide strips
9. Heavy-duty bracket option
11. Screw M6 x 20
1. Aluminium profiles
3. Heavy-duty bracket option
6. Silencer profiles
1. Guide trough (blue)2. Glide bar (black)3. Installation set (red)4. Individual bracket without C-profile5. Profile rail length
+ Easy assembly using installation sets+ 2-part design - configurable from chain width+ Very stable+ cost-effective+ large selection
Guide trough without glide bars, Part No. 95.30, guide trough with glide bars Part No. 95.31
Installation sets, Part No. 95.50. XX
Data protection declaration