1.KMA mounting brackets2.Rigid or pivoting mounting brackets available3.R76: Swivelable and removable lid4.R76: Removable shelves5.Combinable tube and chain6.Strain relief integrable in the MB7.22/23: Crossbars removable on both sides
Available inner widths Bi: 40 up to 300 mmAvailable bending radii R: 55 up to 250 mmPitch: 46 mm per link = 22 links/m
For new designs, we recommend the technically optimised e-chain® series E4.28 from the igus® E4.1 construction kit.+25% more unsupported length, higher stability and tensile strength, same measurements and mounting dimensions Series 23 is available in limited quantities ex stock. Product support and storage will be restricted from 2012. For any questions, please contact your igus® contact. Thank you for your understanding
To series E4.28
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 40 mm (at 1 kg/m additional load), this should be observed for all types of applications.Please consult igus® if space is particurlarly restricted
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A= Moving end, B= Fixed endPitch: 46 mm per linkLink per m: 22Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
The unsupported length is dependent on the additional load X-axis: Unsupported length in m FLB/FLG Y-axis Additional load in kg/m Lower scale: Travel S in m FLB = unsupported with permitted sag FLG = unsupported with straight upper run
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
2 mounting bracket options
Interior separations in many versions
14 widths und 9 bending radii
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
2. Full-width shelves
1. Separators Separators can be arranged in any position in the chain cross section and are movable. The standard separator Part No. 2201 is used for vertical subdivision. It can be used additionally for simple vertical/horizontal divisions by its clearances. For E-Chains® spacer used "side-mounted" can prevent the crossbars from skidding against each other.
2. Full-width shelves This option is expedient when using multiple thin cables with similar or identical diameters. The base forms the separator 2201, through which the end-to-end shelves are inserted If a shelf should only be laterally held, the side plate 2203 is used for E-Chain® 220/22/23
3. Shelves This option is expedient when using multiple cables with very different diameters. For the planning of an interior separation with shelves, a minimum distance of 10 mm to the side wall of the chain link should be accounted for on one side. The separator 2202 serves for the vertical division as well as for the incorporation of the shelves 2200.XXX (XXX = width of the shelf). The side plate 2204 accepts the shelves directly in the lateral part.
KMA - pivoting
Steel guide troughs
1. Guide trough (blue)2. Gliding rail (black)3. Assembly kit (red)4. Individual fastening without C profile5. Length of rail profile
+ Simple assembly due to assembly kits+ 2 piece design - adjustable to chain width+ very rugged+ cost-effective+ wide selection
Guide trough without gliding rails Part No. 99.30, guide trough with gliding rails Part No. 99.31
Assembly sets as butt joint part no. 95.50. XX
Data protection declaration