1. Straight running due to inner/outer link design
2. Low-noise running due to built-in brake
3. The undercut design ensures very high rigidity and load capacity
4. 15% more tensile strength, better unsupported length due to improved system of vertical stop-dogs
5. New opening crossbar available for faster fitting and removal 450.X. Q
6. Wide range of products for interior separation -
New interior separation available for faster cable laying T563(A)
7. NC "No Camber" version possible simply by rotating the outer link; no rework required
8. Crossbars can be removed on both sides
9. Lid for e-tube can be opened and removed
10. Wide plastic crossbars – cable-friendly
Available inner widths Bi: 50 to 600 mm
Available bending radii R: 135 to 500 mm
Pitch: 91 mm per link = 11 links/m
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 50 mm (with 3 kg/m fill weight), this should be taken into account for all application types.Please contact us if you have particularly narrow space conditions.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving end, B=Fixed endPitch: 91 mm per linkChain links per m: 11Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
2 mounting bracket variants
Modular interior separation
Separators can be fitted anywhere in the e-chain® cross section. As standard, separators are fitted
in every 2nd chain link. Observe side clearance of min. 16 mm!
When many cables with different
diameters are used
- e-chains® and e-tubes can be divided vertically and horizontally.
KMA - pivoting
KMA - locking
Data protection declaration