1. Straight running due to inner/outer link design
2. Low-noise running due to built-in brake in the stop-dogs
3. Undercut design ensures greater rigidity and load capacity
4. 15% more tensile strength (compared to the best old
E4 series), better unsupported length due to improved vertical stop-dog system
5. New opening crossbar available for faster fitting/removal 385.X. Q
6. Wide range of products for interior separation -
New interior separation available for faster cable fitting T423(A)
7.NC "No Camber" version possible simply by rotating the outer link; no rework required
8. Crossbars for the e-chain® can be removed on both sides
9. Lid for e-tube can be opened and removed
10. Wide plastic crossbars – cable-friendly
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 40 mm (with 3 kg/m fill weight), this should be taken into account for all application types.Please contact us if you have particularly narrow space conditions.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving end, B=Fixed endPitch: 67 mm per linkChain links per m: 15Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
2 mounting bracket variants
Modular interior separation
Separators can be fitted anywhere in the e-chain® cross section. As standard, separators are fitted
in every 2nd chain link.
When many cables with different
diameters are used
- e-chains® and e-tubes can be divided vertically and horizontally.
KMA - pivoting
KMA - locking
Data protection declaration