1. Straight running due to inner/outer link design
2. Low-noise due to built-in brake in the stop-dogs
3. The undercut design ensures very high rigidity and load capacity
4. 15% more tensile strength (compared to best old E4 series), better unsupported length due to improved vertical stop-dog system
5. New opening crossbar available for faster installation/removal 385.X. Q6. New separation kit increases the service-life of your cables by up to 4 times 7. Version NC "no camber" possible by simply rotating the outer link without retrofit 8. e-chain® links removable on both sides 9. The lid on the e-tube pivots and is removable 10. Cable-friendly, wide polymer crossbars 11. Optimized gliding surfaces – long service-life 12. Smooth outer contour, reduced dirt adhesion 13. Strain relief possible with strain relief crossbar on the mounting bracket
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 40 mm (with 2 kg/m fill weight)., This should be observed for all types of applications.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A= Moving end, B= Fixed endPitch: 56 mmlinks per m: 18travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
2 mounting bracket options
Interior separations in many versions
2. Intermediate shelves
Separators can be placed at any point along a chain's cross section. As standard, separators are mounted
every 2nd chain link.
For use with many cables of differing diameters. e-chains® and E-Tubes can be subdivided both vertically and horizontally.
KMA - pivoting
Data protection declaration