1. Straight running due to inner/outer link design
2. Low-noise running due to built-in brake at the radial stops
3. The tongue and groove design ensures very high rigidity and load capacity in the presence of shear forces
4. 15% more tensile strength (compared to best old E4 series), better unsupported length due to improved system of stops and vertical radial stops
5. New opening crossbar available for faster installation/removal 385.X. Q
6. New interior separation system increases the service life of your cables by up to a factor of 4
7. NC version "without camber" possible due to easy turning of the outer link without the need for reworking
8. Crossbars for e-chain® can be removed on both sides
9. Lid for e-tube can be swivelled and removed
10. Cable-friendly wide plastic crossbars
11. Improved glide surfaces – long service-life
12. Smooth outer contours, less dirt adhesion
13. Strain relief with strain relief separator in mounting bracket possible
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 40 mm (with 2 kg/m fill weight)., This should be observed for all types of applications.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A= Moving end, B= Fixed endPitch: 56 mmlinks per m: 18travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
2 mounting bracket options
Interior separations in many versions
2. Intermediate shelves
Separators can be placed at any point along a chain's cross section. In the standard configuration, a separator is mounted at every 2nd chain link.
For use with many cables of differing diameters.
E-Chains® and E-Tubes can be subdivided both vertically
KMA - pivoting
Glide tab and floor guide
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Data protection declaration