1. Torsional movements possible
2. Large pins - long service life
3. Cable-friendly interior
4. Mounting bracket with integrated
strain relief possible
5. Version E, to be filled along outer radius
6. Version Z, to be filled along inner radius
7. Dirt-repellent outer contours
8. Very easy to fill
9. Available with 1, 2 or 3-chamber system
(permanently injected multiple chamber system
for separate cable laying)
10. "Pushbutton design" holds links together
Available inner width:1x75 mmAvailable bending radii R: 63 bis 250 mmPitch: 56 mm per link = 18 Links/m
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 35 mm (at 2 kg/m additional load), this should be observed for all types of applications.Please consult igus® if space is particurlarly restricted.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
Opening crossbars overlap along the opening mechanism A=Moving end, B=Fixed endPitch: 56 mmLinks per m: 18Travel: SChain lenght = S/2 + K
The unsupported length is dependent on the additional load X-axis: Unsupported length in m FLB/FLG Y-axis Additional load in kg/m Lower scale: Travel S in m FLB = unsupported with permitted sag FLG = unsupported with straight upper run
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
1 option and 8 bending radii
2 mounting bracket options
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
Polymer - pivoting
Polymer - locking
Data protection declaration